Avishai Cohen: Sensitive Hours - Shaot Regish
Ethno Jazz / Jewish / Contemporary
premiera polska: 2023-03-10
opakowanie: Digipackowe etui
Avishai Cohen presents new music and band partners for a fresh musical journey into his Heritage and History deeply rooted in tradition from his native Israel.
Cohen brings his own unique brand of music to beautiful original compositions and traditional texts and music from history and his past, influenced by his musical experiences, family roots and Israeli culture.
This was the very first project and serious expression of Avishai Cohen introducing vocal in all compositions after being such a major influence of his generation in the International Jazz scene, over the last fifteen years .
The band line up, includes young and artistic talented musicians from Israel and the USA.
Including Avishai’s long term Award Winning Jazz Trio as it’s core.
Beauty straight from the heart to all.
Shaot Regishot, ( Sensitive Hours ) was released ( August 2008) originally in Israel to high profile positive acclaim, high in all music charts and media within Israel.
Avishai Cohen - Bass, Vocals
Mark Guiliana - Drums
Shai Maestro - Piano, Keyboards
Itamar Doari - Percussion, Vocals
Karen Malka - Vocals
Eyal Heler - Guitar
Ilan Salem - Flute
Oded Meir - Trombone
Rea Bar- Ness - Percussion, Vocals
1. Yo M'enamori D'un Ayre (I Feel I'm In Love With The Wind) 1:35
2. Ahava Hadasha (New Love) 2:47
3. Ezamer Be Shovchin / Adama (I Will Sing With Praise / Land) 4:45
4. Shuvi Elay (Return To Me) 2:50
5. Yad Anuga (Delicate Hand) 3:06
6. Shalom Aleichem (Peace Upon Yourself) 4:34
7. Shaot Regishot (Sensitive Hours) 4:07
8. Dror Yikra (Liberty Will Call Out) 4:39
9. El Hatzipor (To The Bird) 4:45
10. Si Kanamaia 4:13
11. Tzaadi (Step) 3:56
12. Puncha Puncha (Stabbong Stabbing Rose) 3:37
13. Shalom Aleichem (Peace Upon Yourself) - Radio Edit 3:16
wydano: December 6, 2022
- RAZDAZ Records
- Avishai Cohen
- Sensitive Hours - Shaot Regish
- Data premiery